Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hello friends it seems like its been a while since I've posted anything and I do apologize for that. Blogging is something I really want to do but just don't seem to find the time these days. I've had so much going on in my life and have been looking for a home-based business. If you think that they are easy to find, then think again because although there are millions of home based businesses out there, not alot of them are legitimate. You have so many people who are running scams and its so easy to get caught up in it if you're not careful. I thought being an author was going to be a life changing experience, and I guess it has been in lots of ways but just not in the ways I thought. So many people get a misconception about writing books, and how people who write books make lots of money. Well I'm finding out the hard way that its not as easy as you would think selling enough books to make a living. The best way to make your money is to do speaking engagements and set up events at festivals etc. The problem with that is you have to have money to buy your own books in order to be able to sell them. I've been working at my church for a while now and although I make a little money there each month, its still not enough to pay what bills I have to pay and order books. Then you have to have a good working computer and mine is ok, or has been for a while now but its been trying to shut down on me lately. I tell you its always something. Satan is out to keep you from sharing anything that has to do with God and what he personally has done in your life. Its ok though because when God is in control he will make it happen, no matter what Satan tries to do to stop it. I want anyone who stops by my page to please leave me a comment and let me know you dropped by. I'll try to do better with keeping everyone up to date on whats going on. Thanks for listening to me rattle on and I hope your day is very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment