Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!
Man the years sure are going by fast, it seems like one minute its Mothers Day, the next minute its Christmas, then its Mothers Day all over again. Time gets away from us in such a hurry and if we're not careful we'll let precious moments pass us by. I don't know about you but my mother has been with the Lord now for 17 years, but there's not a single day that passes by that I don't think about her. In fact every morning when I drink my coffee I see her face because I take a sip of my coffee before I start to eat just like she did. I see her in my actions so much sometimes and that just makes me miss her all the more. Then there's my son Allen, Cody, and all my other children that were miscarried. Mothers Day is about kids too, they're the reason we're mothers to start with. For years after Allen and mama died, mothers day was very hard for me. We always have gifts for the mothers at our church and well in all honesty I just didn't feel like a real mother. My son Jeremy is adopted and calls someone else mom so it was very difficult for me. I'm so thankful that even though he's 20 years old and calls someone else mom that he is a part of my life and I get to talk to him everyday if I want. We take so much for granted in life, especially the love of family and wonderful parents that love us. Then there's those precious babies that never get a chance at life because their parents were just having fun and this child they are carrying is a big mistake. Well no child is a mistake my friend and if you are one of those people then think about yourself and the fact that if your mom would have felt the same way you might now be making that decision right now because you wouldn't be here to make it. You were given a chance at life and just because you made a mistake doesn't mean that baby asked to be brought into this world. You are responsible and if you don't want that responsibility then give it to a family who is looking to adopt. There are many people out there just longing to have a baby to love but can't have children. Wow how did I get off on this. Oh well I guess thats what a blog is all about writing whats in your heart. God bless all you mothers out there today, and mothers to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment